Check out the 3 top go-kart trails in Fort Wayne, Indiana!
- Fast Track Racing
- Paige’s Crossing & Toptracer Driving Range
- Fort Wayne Speedway
Fast Track Racing:
- Location: 605 W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- Website: https://www.fasttrackracingfortwayne.com/
- Contact: 260-387-9794
- Monday to Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Double Seater: 12 dollars
- Pro Karts: 16 dollars
- Top Speed Karts: 11 dollars
For a full list of pricing, please navigate to their official website! Requirements To Race:
- Top Speed Karts: have to be thirteen years old and 5′ tall. Anybody under 5′ will have a difficult time reaching the pedals.
- Pro Speed Karts: To drive, you have to be sixteen years old with a driver’s license. Or be eighteen years or older.
- Double Seater: The driver has to be sixteen years old, and the passenger must be 4′ (48 inches) tall
Fast Track Racing; Ft Wayne’s Best Go Kart Track
This facility has the most challenging, fastest, and most fun go-karts to rent. The go-karts here are completely electric, eradicating the stinking gas fumes.
Personally, I know it is not healthy, but the odors of gas karts do not bother me. But, when racing with families and young children, indoor electric go-karts are much more fun.
They have bought Italian-built racing go-karts that are for serious racers! I’d much rather disburse the extra cash for higher quality and, more significantly, a faster kart!
Every race is timed. Each lap is recorded to check who ran the fastest lap.
There are family packs and discounts for service women and men. Snack foods are provided to hold you over until you’re done racing!
Paige’s Crossing & Toptracer Driving Range:
Location: 2821 E-Business 30, Columbia City, IN 46725
Website: Go-Karts | Paige’s Crossing
- Sunday to Thursday: 11 AM to 8 PM
- Friday to Saturday: 11 AM to 9 PM
1 Ride: 8 dollars
Passengers ride for free!
10 Attractions: 30 dollars
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Go Karts
- Miniature Golf
2-Hour Unlimited Wristband: 20 dollars per person
Monday to Wednesday: 12 PM to 7 PM
Requirements To Race:
- Drivers have to be 54 inches or taller
- Drivers of passengers have to have a valid driver’s license
Paige’s Crossing; History In Ft Wayne
It’s a park-themed family fun center with many diverse activities! Just twenty-five minutes from Ft Wayne!
This place was home to a railroad station from the 1800s with thirty-two acres of rides, attractions, pavilions, golf, and a lot more.
The karts are outdoor gas karts created for families. They’re also full-bodied karts which are great for safety.
The trail is an oblong egg-shaped trail making the apex turns one a bit funky! Time your turn in just right, and you’ll be capable of getting a great run-on corner exit!
The fun does not end at go-karts, though! See the other attractions as well!
- Driving Range (Toptracer Technology)
- Rock Wall
- Miniature Golf
- Batting Cages
Paige’s Crossing is ideal for group events or Birthday parties! Simply contact them and speak to the party planner. Everyone nowadays is busy.
They’ll handle everything from tear down, set-up, and even custom-printed shirts. There’s even a catering service on-site.
Fort Wayne Speedway:
- Location: 4550 Speedway Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Fwspeedway
- Contact: 260-482-6703
- Monday to Thursday: 10 AM to 11 PM
- Friday to Saturday: 10 AM to 12 AM
- Sunday: 12 PM to 10 PM
- 1 Race: 9 dollars
- 2 Races: 14 dollars
- 3 Races: 18 dollars
Every race is five minutes long
Requirements To Race:
- Drivers must be 56 inches to drive, and passengers must be 36 inches and three years old.
- 58 inches tall to drive a passenger
Fort Wayne Speedway; Family Fun Go Karts
Another amazing go-kart facility is the Fort Wayne Speedway! It is an outdoor karting featuring full-bodied double and single-seater karts so everybody can have some fun.
Unlike other go-kart trails in Ft Wayne, this place has double and single-seater go-karts.
The children can ride along if they meet the age and height requirements.
If you want to have a party at Fort Wayne Speedway, they provide group rates for saving some cash! If Karts were not enough, the miniature golf is only a walk across the parking lot. The course has eighteen holes challenging and easy.
For coupons and promotions, see their social media page for the latest offers!
Ft Wayne Go-Karts:
Fort Wayne, Indiana, is the racing town. Karts are the building blocks to begin the racing career. You might walk into any of such go-kart trails and be hooked on go-kart racing.