What are you waiting for? Try out the following list of the
Top go-kart facilities in Myrtle Beach!
- Ocean Isle Beach Go-Kart Track
- Wild Water & Wheels
- Fun Warehouse
- Broadway Grand Prix
- The Track – Myrtle Beach
- K1 Speed – Indoor Go Karts
Myrtle Beach has a lot to offer. It is an ideal location for the middle-Atlantic region. You do not need to go all the way to Florida to enjoy the beach.
Myrtle Beach has everything you require. There are a few super-fast racing go-karts and a few children go-karts for the little ones!
Whether you end up karting or not, Myrtle Beach is an awesome family vacation and amazing go-karts.
Ocean Isle Go-Kart Track:
- Location: 6428 Beach Dr. SW, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
- Website: https://www.oibsupertrack.com/
- Contact: (910) 506-3427
Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Sunday: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Monday: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Tuesday: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Wednesday: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Thursday: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Saturday: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Five Minute Rides
- 1 Ticket: 9.00 dollars
- 5 Ticket: 43.00 dollars
- 10 Tickets: 80.00 dollars
- 20 Tickets: 150.00 dollars
Double Kart Riders:
- Junior Tickets Under 56 inches: 5.00 dollars
(Suggested Height 36 inches); Tax Included
Ocean Isle Go-Kart Track; Myrtle Beach Go Karts
Are you searching for a bit of family fun in Myrtle Beach? Ocean Isle Go-kart trail has it all!
The double and single-seater go-karts make sure everybody gets in a kart to have a great time. The trail is a unique concrete sprint trail with a few trick curves.
It has long straights and double apex corners to challenge the skills.
Pairing with the karts are the batting cages. Open 7 days a week so you can be certain to get an opportunity to go ride.
OIB Rules And Safety:
Always wear close-toed shoes, and be certain to tie up your loose clothing. Long sleeves and hair can get caught in the moving parts of your go-kart.
Wild Water & Wheels:
- Location: 910 US-17 BUS, Surfside Beach, SC 29575
- Website: https://wild-water.com/
- Contact: 843-238-3787
- Jun to Aug
- Monday to Thursday: 11 am to 6 pm
- Friday: 11 am to 8 pm
- All-Day Full Park Admission (WP + Unlimited Go-Karts, Mini Golf, and Bumper Boats)
- Over 48 inches Tall: 36.99 dollars
- 47 inches Tall and Under: 26.99 dollars
- Senior (55 years+) / Military: 29.99 dollars
For additional pricing, go to the Wild Water official site for the extensive cost list.
Wild Water & Wheels; Go Karts Myrtle Beach
Wild Water and Wheels is an excellent combo of a go-kart track and a water park. There’s a lot to do at this place.
There are a few go-kart trails to pick from at Wild Water and Wheels
- Two-Seater: The driver has to be 54 inches tall, and the passenger has to be 42 inches tall.
- Family Racer: One Seater (Intermediate Cart): you have to be 48 inches tall.
- Speed Racers: have to be 56 inches tall for driving.
- Slick Track: Cars will drift on the slick surface. Have to be 54 inches tall to drive.
When you’re done with go-karting, there’s a lot more to do. They have mini golf, Kiddie Attractions, and water slides.
- Location: 2349 Dick Pond Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
- Website: https://funwarehousemb.com/
- Contact: 843-748-0302
- Sun to Thu: 12 pm to 9 pm
- Fri & Sat: 10 am to 10 pm
- Thundervolt Speedway: 12 dollars per Race
Requirements For Racing Go-Karts At Fun Warehouse:
- Helmets are accessible upon request from the Go Kart Operator.
- Passengers have to be between 36 to 47 inches tall. Drivers with passengers have to be at least eighteen years old and 60 inches tall.
- Drivers have to be seven years old and a min. of 48 inches tall.
- Shoes needed
Fun Warehouse; Indoor Electric Go-Karts At Myrtle Beach
The karts at Fun Warehouse are the ideal break from the sea and sand. Let the children speed around on the kart trail having a blast.
Broadway Grand Prix:
- Location: 1820 21st Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Website: https://broadwaygrandprix.com/
- Contact: 843-839-4080
Please note that the working hours change with the seasons.
Professional and Intermediate Band (48 inches and up):
50.00 dollars (online disc cost: 47.00 inches)
Rookie Band (40 inches to 47 inches):
40.00 dollars (online disc cost: 37.00 dollars)
Toddler Band (36 inches to 39 inches):
15.00 dollars (in-park purchase only)
Additional Pricing Choices:
- Week Pass:
Race Weekly Pass: 85 dollars
- Season Pass:
Race Pass: 150 dollars
Race/Double Splash: 225 dollars
How Do The Passes/Wristbands Really Work?
The all-you-can-ride wristband is an amazing method of taking advantage of all the karts they provide.
There are 7 go-kart trails at Broadway Grand Prix! The majority of venues have one or perhaps two kart trails.
The price of a fifty dollar wristband may sound like a lot. If you’ve multiple children, it can add up really fast! But, for fifty dollars, they can race all day long!
A few go-kart trails charge up to twenty-five dollars per ride. You’ll get the cash’s worth for sure.
Broadway Grand Prix; Outdoor Go Kart Tracks
There are 7 go-kart trails on Broadway. Let’s have a glance at each one for more details.
- Grand Prix Pro Track: Double Pro Kart (two-seater): sixty inches and driver’s license for driving, forty inches for riding. Pro Kart: 60 inches for driving. Jr. Pro Kart: 48 inches for driving
- Slick Track: Drivers have to be at least 60 inches tall.
- Kids Track: have to be 40 inches to 47 inches for driving.
- High Bank Oval: Double Family Kart (double-seater): 60 inches and driver’s license for driving, 40 inches for riding Speed Kart: 54 inches for driving Jr. Kart: 48 inches for driving
- Family Track: Double Family Kart (double-seater): 60 inches and driver’s license for driving, 40 inches for riding Speed Kart: 54 inches for driving Jr. Kart: 48 inches for driving
- Speed Racer: Drivers have to be at least 60 inches tall.
- Junior Racer: Drivers have to be at least 48 inches tall.
As you can see, there’s a go-kart and go-kart trail for every size and age! Karting is a family sport and ought to be enjoyed by everybody!
Other Than The Go-Karts:
Other than the karts, Broadway Grand Prix does have much more to provide. There’s an arcade, bumper cars, mini golf, and a Kids Zone dedicated to your little ones.
When you feel hungry there’s a snack bar. Situated in the arcade is the Grand Prix Cafe. Pizza, burgers, wraps, onion rings, and subs to sundaes and ice cream!
The Track; Myrtle Beach
- Location: 9589 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Website: https://funatthetrack.com/
- Contact: 843-491-1732
Open every day!
- Sun to Thu: 12 pm to 8 pm
- Fri: 12 pm to 9 pm
- Sat: 11 am to 9 pm
- Apr 9 to 23: 10 am to 10 pm
- Elevated trails (Mighty Myrtle and Wild Woody): 12 Points
- Min. Height/Age: 4’8” for Driving Single Kart*; sixteen Years Old w/ID for Driving Double Kart; 3’0” for Riding as a Passenger on the Double Kart
- Rookie trail: 6 Points
- At least 4’0 for Driving
The Track; Outdoor Go Karts
It’s a fantastic place to take your family while on the Myrtle Beach Vacation. This Family-Fun center is an ideal getaway for having a little fun other than at the beach.
The karts are raced outdoors and on a few pretty tricky trails. The Wild Woody is a three-and-a-half-story winding trail from top to bottom.
The Mighty Myrtle also has a few thrilling turns and drops that are really fun.
Why The Point System?
The point system provides you flexibility in what attractions you’d want to do. In place of buying a ride and realizing you don’t desire to do that, you can just leave and scan the point card somewhere else.
More Fun; Go Karts Myrtle Beach
There’s also a lot more to do at The Track; Myrtle Beach. There are carnival-style rides, a Carousel, Arcades, blaster boats, and bumper cars.
The Track does provide light snacks at the center. There are fountain drinks, vending machines, and bottled water.
K1 Speed; Go Karts Myrtle Beach
- Location: 720 Main St, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Website: https://www.k1speed.com/myrtle-beach-location.html
- Contact: 1-855-517-7333
- Mon to Thu: 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Fri: 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Sat: 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Sun: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Speed pass: 59.95 dollars
- 2 races, a t-shirt, and a membership
- 1 Race: 25.95 dollars
- 2 Races: 46.95 dollars
- 3 Races: 59.95 dollars
K1 Speed; Fastest Indoor Go Karts
K1 Speed is the most well-known nationwide indoor go-karting facility. It’s for a good reason too. They provide a very fast go-kart on a few challenging go-kart trails.
What makes such karts special are the high torque, high-speed motors. The acceleration will suck you into your seat.
The go-karts have twenty Horsepower electric motors able to get to speeds of forty-five miles per hour!
Requirements To Race:
To strap into one of such bad boys you have to follow a few rules.
- Minimum height of 58 inches (4′ 10″) for Faster/Larger Go Karts
- Minimum height of 48 inches (4′) for the Junior Racers
- Loose clothing and long hair secured
- Closed toe shoes
- Have to wear a helmet (socks and helmets will be offered)
Safety is of the most significance when racing. Please be respectful to the other drivers and the staff as they look out for safety.
Meeting the minimum needed height is one of the standards for racing. You have to also be capable of safely controlling the go-kart.
Myrtle Beach Go-Karts!
Go out there and check what Myrtle Beach really has to provide. Remember, karting is a family sport and is enjoyable! Enjoy your time and make a few amazing memories!