Kart racing in Nashville has a lot of options. There are family fun trails for real hardcore racing venues. Either one you’re searching for is situated on this list of the seven top go-kart trails to go to around Nashville.
7 Best Kart Tracks Of Nashville:
- Music City Indoor Karting
- Cedar Creek Sports Center
- GO USA Fun Park
- Grand Old Golf & Go-Karts
- 41A Speedway
- Holder Family Fun Center
- The City Forum
Cedar Creek Sports Center:
- Location: 10770 Lebanon Rd, Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
- Website: http://www.cedarcreeksportscenter.com/
- Contact: 615-754-2744
- 7 dollars Per Kart Race
- Every Kart Race is five Minutes
Requirements to Race:
- For Driving, you have to be 50 inches tall
- For riding, you have to be three years of age. There’s no additional cost for the passenger.
- Go-karts are just open on Sat & Sun
- Sat: 10 am – Dark
- Sun: Noon – Dark
Cedar Creek Sports Center – Nashville Go-Karts:
Cedar Creek is another fantastic family fun facility only minutes from Nashville. Comprising the karts they provide, there are two eighteen-hole putt-putt courses, a golf teaching facility, a lighted golf driving range, and batting cages.
The karts are gas-powered and outdoors. With choices to drive with a passenger or solo, nobody is left out. For driving, you have to be fifty inches tall, and for riding, you have to be three years of age. The trail is set up with 2 long straightaways met, but the hairpin turns.
The high speeds set up for a few last-minute passes for real action! Unluckily, food isn’t provided onsite. But the great news is there are some local restaurants very close to the Cedar Creek Sports Center.
Holder Family Fun Center:
- Location: 460 W Main St, Hendersonville, TN 37075
- Website: https://holderfamilyfun.com/ | Welcome to Holder Family Fun Centers – Holder Family Fun
- Contact: 615-590-4386
- Go Kart Passengers: 4.00 dollars – 42 inches tall
- Go-Karts: 8.00 dollars – 54 inches tall
- Mon and Thu: 25.00 dollars
- Three-Hour Unlimited Pass
- Fri, Sat, and Sun: 35.00 dollars
- Monday: 2 pm to 9 pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 2 pm to 9 pm
- Friday: 3 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday: noon to 11 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm to 9 pm
Holder Family Fun Center Nashville:
Another fantastic family experience is this facility in Nashville. The karts are more geared toward children. Such karts are geared toward children. If you’re searching for a racing kart experience, it’s not the center for you.
On the other hand, if a young kid wants to get behind the wheel, this center is ideal. Slower karts aren’t always a bad thing. They’re simpler for controlling, and a young kid new to karting might not be intimidated as much.
Karts are only one of the fantastic features they have at Holder Family Fun Center. They also have an arcade, a bowling alley, bumper cars, and much more. For the adults, they’ve got pool tables and bowling leagues
If you get starved, food is provided at the Cafe and Snack bar as well as the eleventh Frame Lounge. At the Café, you can get pizza too, burgers and a lot of common appetizers. For the adults, the eleventh Frame Lounge is the place to be. They provide a DJ, a large dance floor, a Fully stocked bar, Pool Tables, and a snack bar menu.
Grand Old Golf & Go-Karts:
- Location: 2444 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN 37214
- Website: https://grandoldgolf.net/ | Grand Old Golf and Go Karts
- Contact: 615-871-4701
- Two Seat: 10.53 dollars
- Single Seat: 8.70 dollars
- Wristbands: 2 hours of unlimited Mini Golf, karts, and Bumper Cars; Not accessible Fridays after 5 pm, Sat and Sun: 36.61 dollars / three wristbands for 24.26 dollars.
- Both Passengers: 17.39 dollars
- 1 Mini Golf Course, 1 single Go-Kart, and 1 Bumper Car Ride: 24.26 dollars
- Sun: 10 am to 5 pm
- Fri and Sat: 10 am to 10 pm
Nashville Go-Karts – Grand Old Golf & Go-Karts:
Only some miles outside of downtown Nashville is Grand Old Golf & Go Karts. A proper family fun experience awaits at this kart trail. Together with the karts, they have bumper cars, mini golf, and an arcade.
The karts utilized are gas-powered. The roar of a 4-stroke engine powering out of the corners and down the straights will make you return for more! The trail is full of turns and twists. Can you locate the fastest racing line around the trail and come in 1st place?
To drive the karts, you have to be ten years old and fifty-three inches tall. If you don’t meet such needs, you can ride along in the double go-kart. In the double go-kart, the driver has to be sixteen. Kids have to be three years old and thirty-six inches tall for riding.
Music City Indoor Karting:
- Location: 404 Davidson St. Nashville, TN 37213
- Website: https://musiccityindoorkarting.com/ | Go Karting | Music City Indoor Karting
- Contact: 615-242-3275
- 8 Minute race: Member: 21.00 dollars | Non-Members: 24.00 dollars
- Annual Membership: 20.00 dollars
- Every Race after that same day: Member: 16.00 dollars | Non-Members: 19.00 dollars
- 2nd Race same day: Member: 18.00 dollars | Non-Members: 21.00 dollars
- Sat: 11 am to 10 pm
- Sun: 12 pm to 9 pm
- Mon: 12 pm to 9 pm
- Tue: 12 pm to 9 pm
- Wed: 12 pm to 9 pm
- Thu: 12 pm to 9 pm
- Fri: 12 pm to 10 pm
Go Karts Nashville – Music City Indoor Karting:
It’s the only indoor kart trail available within the city of Nashville. Featuring electric karts, they are certain to produce a great time. The electric karts utilized at Music City are manufactured by Sodi. The model is the SODI RTX.
Such karts are made to be as close as possible to the actual racing karts. As the driver at Music City, you must be 4’6″ tall to drive. Indoor electric karts are speedy, so safety is really important. The trail is 1/4 mile long with thirteen turns.
The corners’ layout makes racing difficult for even the most skilled drivers. The components utilized for outlining the trail are called Tecpro. Tecpro is a brand that creates safer barriers for preventing injury to the driver and preventing extensive damage to the kart. It’s earned their name of being a safer barrier or a dependable supplier.
All barriers are CIK, FIA, and FIM homologated. This Karting facility also has the capability of moving the safer barriers. It permits the competitors a chance to race a diverse kart trail under the same roof. If you think you ran a fast time, go back in a bit because the trail might have changed.
The City Forum:
- Location: 2231-T, Madison St, Clarksville, TN 37043
- Website: https://thecityforum.com/ | The City Forum | Clarksville, TN | Go-Karts, Bowling, Laser Tag, Arcade
- Contact: 931-919-5051
- Pro Speed: 17.00 dollars Per Race
- Intermediate Speed
- Family Speed
- 9.00 dollars Per Race
- (Family Speed Only)
- 9.00 dollars Per Race
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday: 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Friday: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
What Are The Diverse Karts Provided, And What Are The Requirements?
- It feels like ten to fifteen mph
- Passengers have to be 36 inches to 55 inches tall to ride with somebody at least eighteen years old.
- Height minimum: 52 inches
- It feels like twenty to twenty-five mph
- Height minimum: 60 inches
- Minimum age: 13
- No passengers
- It feels like thirty to thirty-five mph
- Height minimum: 60 inches
- Minimum age: 16
- No passengers
- Needs a valid driver’s license
The City Forum – Go-Karts Around Nashville:
The City Forum is a bit further outside Nashville but is well worth your drive. About forty-five minutes from Nashville, you can really have an awesome family fun experience with something for everybody to do. Such karts are electric.
The electric kart speed is simply adjustable using the control panel. Every kart can be controlled electronically to vary the output of such an electric motor. It denotes you just require one go-kart to serve the pros and the rookies.
Not just are there fantastic karts provided at The City Forum but there’s a lot more, from mini golf to Bowling and the Spin Zone to Arcades. If you are hungry, the Streatery provides amazing food. If you’re here for bowling, then the Bowling lounge provides everything you require to have a great time.
- Location: 6000 Hwy 41a, Pleasant View, TN 37146
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/41ASpeedway/ | 41-A Speedway | Facebook
- Contact: (615) 476-7068
Schedule: Visit their official Facebook page to check out the latest schedule and updates.
41A Speedway – The Grass Roots of Nashville Racing:
It’s where it all starts. The racing bug will really bite you; the love of going fast and being a part of the amazing racing community. 41A Speedway might seem like it’s just another dirt trail. Everybody has to begin somewhere in this fun sport. The local level is where you can really learn the basic details for becoming a better kart racer.
A kart trail like 41A Speedway is the springboard for starting your racing career if that’s what you desire to do. In doing that, you’ll make a bond you’ll never forget. Whether that’s with the family you race with or the other racers that assist you along the way.
It’s not a rental kart trail. These are a few high-performance racing machines that are checked and tuned for performance. Come and support a few local racers and see them become pros. All ages can kart race here.
GO USA Fun Park:
- Location: 2270 Armory Dr, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Website: https://www.gousafunpark.com/ | Go Karts | Mini Golf | Driving Range | Batting Cages | Arcade Games
- Contact: 615-895-7888
- Double Seater Go Kart Race: 8 dollars
- Single Go Kart Race: 8 dollars
- Open Seven Days A Week!
- Sunday to Thursday: 10 am to 10 pm
- Fri: 10 am to Midnight
- Sat: 9 AM – Midnight
What Are The Requirements For Racing These Karts?
- 58 inches tall and have a valid driver’s license for driving a double go-kart
- 54 inches tall for driving a single go-kart
- Passengers have to be three years old or older
Go USA Fun Park – Nashville’s Family Fun Get Away:
Rounding out the list of fun kart trails in Nashville is GO USA Fun Park. The karts here are the ideal family time attraction for everybody to enjoy. The karts here are gas-powered, electric karts. They have single seaters for adults and older children.
As well as double-seater karts, so the little ones can also tag along. Karting is a fun family sport. The feel of winning any race or making that final lap pass will be certain to get the blood pumping.
Accompanying the karts are several other family-oriented attractions. They provide arcade games and mini golf, and they welcome big parties. If you’re into golf, they also have a driving range for practicing the slices!
Nashville is a perfect city with many fun activities. Karts are one of the fantastic attractions Nashville has to provide. Go-karting and kart racing are fun family bonding experiences. Karts are also an awesome birthday party and corporate event idea as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s The Best Family Go Kart Trail In Nashville?
Go USA Fun Park has double Seater karts and many other amazing things for children to do! Grand Old Golf & Go-Karts and Holder Family Fun Center both have double-seater karts, which are amazing for families.
Who Has The Fastest Karts In Nashville?
Music City Indoor Karting has the fastest go-karts in Nashville. They have completely electric indoor karts that go up to forty mph!