Check out the following top Go Kart Tracks in Pensacola!
- Pensacola Dirt Track
- Splash City Adventures
- Fast Eddies Fun Center
Pensacola Dirt Track:
- Location: 910 N Old Corry Field Rd, Pensacola, FL 32506
- Website: Pensacola Dirt Track | Facebook
- Contact: 850-456-0354
Check out their Facebook page for the most recent updates on any upcoming events.
Pensacola Dirt Track; OG Kart Racing In Pensacola
It’s the home to a few excellent dirt go-kart racing. They also race dirt bikes, quads, and other types of motorsports. If it has the engine, they perhaps race it.
Dirt racing is a great way of getting into racing. It teaches car control, determination, and patience. Dirt racing is difficult, and it takes a little time to figure it out.
Don’t get disheartened! Fellow racers frequently don’t mind lending a hand to assist the sport in growing.
Splash City Adventures:
- Location: 6709 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32505
- Website: AMUSEMENT PARK | Splash City (splashcityadventures.com)
- Contact: 850-505-0800
- Instagram: Visit
Hours differ greatly because of seasonality. Please go to their hours page for the latest hours!
- Single Special Attraction Ticket: 9.99 dollars
- Single Ride Ticket: 6.99 dollars
- Sunday/4 pm Wristband 42 inches and under: 24.99 dollars
- Sunday/4 pm Wristband 42 inches and over: 29.99 dollars'
- All-Day Wristband 42 inches and under: 30.99 dollars
- All-Day Wristband 42 inches and over: 39.99 dollars
Splash City Adventures; Go Karts Pensacola And A Water Park
It has a few diverse segments of the park. There’s an amusement park area that is dedicated to attractions and rides. That’s where the go-karts can be found.
They have 2 diverse trails you can race on. There are also double go-karts and rookie karts you can race. Make certain everybody gets a chance to have a little fun!
You can then cool off at the water park after a long day of having a lot of fun!
Fast Eddies Fun Center:
- Location: 505 W Michigan Ave, Pensacola, FL 32505
- Website: Go-Karts | Fast Eddies Fun Center
- Contact: 850-433-7735
- Instagram: Visit
- Monday to Thursday: 3 PM to 9 PM
- Friday: 3 PM to 10 PM
- Saturday: 11 AM to 10 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM to 9 PM
- 1 Race: 8.79 dollars
- 4 Races: 32.95 dollars
- Competition License: 2.95 dollars
- 1 Ride: 7.95 dollars
- 4 Rides: 29.95 dollars
- 8 Rides: 54.95 dollars
Requirements To Race:
- Superkart Speedway: Has to be sixteen years old with a valid ID.
- Junior racers and Family go karts have to be 54 inches tall
- Loose-fitting clothing can get caught in moving parts and ought to be evaded
- My suggestion would be to tie up long hair and put on closed-toed shoes
Fast Eddies Fun Center; Number One Family Fun Go Kart Trail In Pensacola
Here, you’ll locate a family-friendly ultimate play place.
The karts are outdoor gas-powered. So be certain to check out the weather before making any plans. The trail is in the shape of figure eight with an overpass.
You can run 2 and 3 wide as you route the high-speed curves. Once wrapped up with these karts, there’s a lot more to enjoy.
- Batting Cages
Get something to consume at the snack bar!